Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Summer!

Awww...yes! This is where I want to be...but I have to wait a few weeks! For the next two weeks I will be busy with Common Core training and changing classrooms! I am moving across the hall to a classroom with a newer Activboard since mine has been acting up lately! It sure is a lot of work, but I am hoping to do a little cleaning out. After 21 years of teaching, I have so much stuff! Along with Common Core training/planning, I will also be participating in Pinnacle Training this summer which I am super excited about! My son, Matt will be heading to Governor's School and my daughter, Emily will be going to Commissioners' School. Then, finally we will make it to the beach! I am really looking forward to spending time with my family and sitting on the beach with a great book! I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment