Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Am Thankful for Pinnacle

Would you like to know why? Here are the top ten reasons in no particular order!

1. I have been given AWESOME technology tools to use with my students. (iPads, Macbook Air, and more)
2. Tech Facilitators provide me with training and innovative ideas for using technology in my classroom.
3. I have the opportunity to collaborate with other Pinnacle Leaders.
4. I am able to share what I have learned with the teachers at my school.
5. Sometimes I am able to trouble shoot and solve problems without the help of my son!
6. I know how to effectively integrate technology in my classroom.
7. My students think I am the cool teacher with the iPads.
8. Using technology in my classroom allows me to meet the individual needs of every student.
9. My students are able to collaborate, create, and share amazing projects and they are so good at it!
10. I love having the technology to use in my classroom and so do my students!



No comments:

Post a Comment